Breakfast is our nutritional start to the day ahead of us, providing the necessary materials to assure our bodies we are there to help. This is similar to packing the car, checking the oil, gassing up for the exciting journey ahead. Food choices that are whole and unprocessed are always the best, as they provide the correct level of nutritional nutrient your body can understand. There are so many choices, where do we start? Last week I did outline a few to assist you in starting to correctively identify some quality choices.
Mangoxan, provides a quality level of whole food nutrition which is in a liquid form, tastes great, is easy to digest and contains the amazing adaptogens called Xanthones, one of nature’s healthy offerings. Spirulina, although it doesn’t taste very good, is another whole food substance rich in the vital nutrients we need to survive a healthy sick free life.
This green powder contains:
- 60 – 72 percent protein with 16.5 percent carbohydrates.
- The best source of protein from natural sources – has all 9 essential amino acids in the correct proportions.
- The highest whole-food source of vitamin B-12
- Spirulina is 58 times higher in iron than spinach and 28 times higher than beef liver.
- Spirulina is three times richer in vitamin E than raw wheat germ.
- Spirulina is 25 times richer in beta-carotene than carrots.
- Spirulina is richer in chlorophyll than either alfalfa or wheat grass.
- Free of cholesterol, starches and fats.
- Spirulina is three times richer in gamma linolenic acid (GLA) than evening primrose oil and equal to mother’s milk.
- Spirulina is the best whole-food source ofantioxidants.
- Spirulina is 350% more potassium than rice.
Yogurt has become a food of choice as a source of the friendly bacteria that colonizes our digestive system. I am not a fan, because it is still a dairy product and no other mammals utilize this substance after infancy. There are probiotics available that are dairy-free. A capsule a day helps your entire digestive system, we all need the help! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-lCgMIDxZQ
Unlike the other meals of the day, where you feel tried and groggy, breakfast for our body will always gives us a boost! Remember the reference to packing the car and getting ready for your journey, making sure you have everything for your trip so it will be hassle free? I do know that implementing change may be challenging but let me tell you it is very rewarding. Try it you will feel the difference.