Mangoxan® Juice, The Original Based Formula, 1st in the Market.
Mangoxan® Juice, The Original Based Formula, 1st in the Market.
What is Mangoxan® Natural Antioxidant Recovery Formula?
Mangoxan® is a great-tasting antioxidant rich natural nutritional juice supplement made from the perfect blend of exotic Mangosteen superfruit and other pure fruit juices. It has twice as many xanthones per serving than other brands (independent tests).
- Has higher amount of antioxidants, which protect against free radicals.
- Boosts energy and stamina.
- Promotes healthy mmune system.
- Promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Assists in quick recovery after exercise.
- Supports joint and cartilage functionality (anti-inflammatory properties)
- GMO Free.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Is your (Mangoxan® Mangosteen Juice Product) Better tasting, does it have many more Mangosteens ounce per ounce, and 2x’s+ higher Xanthones than the competition, AND COSTS ALMOST HALF AS MUCH?
Yes to all. Our new customers become empowered every day. Make the switch today! As so many of our growing satisfied customers base has.
What is the Mangosteen fruit?
The Mangosteen fruit is native to the Southeast Asian countries. Nicknamed “The Queen of Fruits,” the Mangosteen has been valued for centuries in folk medicine for its healing properties and ability to support overall great health including inflammation and many other systems. The scientific name for the Mangosteen is (Garcinia Mangostana L.). Mangosteen is not related to the mango. Mangosteen fruit has a thick peel or hull. Inside the hull is a soft, white, segmented fruit. The flavor of the fruit is uniquely sweet and very appealing.
What are the ingredients and nutritional information of Mangoxan®?
- Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Puree from Lush Tropical Mangosteen Whole Fruit, Pure Pear Juice, Dark Red Grape Juice, Plump Blueberry Juice, Bright Red Sour Cherry Juice, Pacific Pineapple Juice, Crimson Cranberry Juice, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Extract (produced with proprietary xanthone technology,) Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
COMMONLY ASKED NUTRITION FACTS:
- Serving Size 1 ounce (30ml)
- Serving per Container 25
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 4g (1%) Sugars 2g
Does Mangoxan® have preservatives?
What is the ORAC score of Mangoxan®
The ORAC score was found to be 2,466 per serving (1 fl. Oz.), which was more than 45 percent higher than the closest competitor. (This number comes from an independent lab study by Covance Laboratories in October 2005. Other websites publish this chart, it is staggering to see how we overwhelm the competition.
What is an ORAC score?
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. Oxygen radicals are chemicals that damage cells through a process called oxidation. Cells, tissues, organs, and other parts of the body can be made weak by oxidation, which can lead to disease and illnesses. In simple terms, ORAC is a way to measure how many oxygen radicals a specific food product can absorb. The more oxygen radicals a food can absorb, the higher its ORAC score and the better its ability to help fight against diseases. According to The Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts University, individuals should consumer fruits and vegetables with a combined ORAC score of 5,000 per day. Though Mangoxan™ is not a replacement for fruits and vegetables, it does contain the equivalent ORAC value found in three servings of most fruits and vegetables. The Fruit and Vegetable Comparison chart compares the ORAC Score of one fluid ounce of Mangoxan™ to one serving (100 grams) of various fruits and vegetables considered to be the most antioxidant rich.
What are Xanthones?
- This newly discovered microscopic miracle from nature is about to challenge the misconception of how natural products are able to effectively treat and maintain a healthy body.
- It is well understood today that free radicals attack our bodies at the cellular level. In fact, it is free radical damage that has been linked to many degenerative diseases, aging, even cancer. To counter free radical damage, it is important to have antioxidants in your diet.
- Antioxidants help to neutralize and eliminate free radicals. There has been extensive scientific research done on the antioxidants found in vitamins -- especially Vitamin C & E. Now science has discovered Xanthones - a much more powerful antioxidant than those found in vitamins.
- Xanthones are also known as "adaptagens" for their unique ability to adapt and assist the body in many areas.
- Science has identified approximately 200 different Xanthones. The Mangosteen has an amazing 43 just by itself, including some of the most dynamic Xanthones yet studied. There are other herbs and plants, such as St. John's Wort, which might contain one or two Xanthones... but nothing compares with the quantity and vibrancy of Xanthones in Mangosteen.
- There are some very important things that you, your family and friends, should know about this fascinating fruit. If you are serious about maintaining yours and your family’s health, Mangoxan™ offers they daily nutritional support needed.
- This product has helped me. My joint pain is gone. I have more energy which helps alleviate depression and stress. It has helped thousands of others. Perhaps it can help you and your family as well. Not all Mangosteen juices are created equal. Check out Mangoxan™ this one is so effective because the company maintains and controls the Xanthone content in each and every bottle.
How does the Xanthone content of Mangoxan™ compare with other Mangosteen-based supplements?
The Mangosteen fruit is loaded with Xanthones. Of the more than 40 Xanthones found in the fruit and peel, alpha-mangostin is considered the most active Xanthone and has been widely studied for its health benefits. In an independent study performed by American Analytical Labs in 2005, Mangoxan™’s Xanthone content (as measured by its alpha-mangostin content) was found to be:
- 120% higher that Thai-Go
- 3100% higher than XANGO
- 6300% higher than both Naturally Thai Mangosteen and Dynamic Health’s Mangosteen
What are the main differences between Mangoxan™ and other Mangosteen-based supplements?
Mangoxan™ is a 100 percent pure fruit product that has higher Xanthone content and superior ORAC value than other Mangosteen supplements.
Mangoxan™ contains a unique Mangosteen peel extract of potent xanthones
Pure Fruit Technologies’ state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and standards allow Mangoxan™ to be produced with no preservatives and no added gums, pectins, artificial flavors or fillers
Because Pure Fruit Technologies sells Mangoxan™ wholesale to health food retailers as well as directly to consumers through their website, the price of Mangoxan™ is usually much lower than other Mangosteen based nutritional products at $19.95 per bottle, or less at wholesale, (compared to $35+ per bottle for competing products)
Does Mangoxan™ include the pulp, seeds, and pericarp of the Mangosteen?
Mangoxan™ uses a puree of the Mangosteen whole fruit including pulp and seeds -- the whole fruit portion that can be scooped out from inside the pericarp/hull of the fruit. Pure Fruit Technologies uses a "peel extract" containing high concentrations of xanthones from the peel of the fruit. This extract is added into the juice as an ingredient during production. While other Mangosteen-based juices add small amounts of the actual pericarp to their product as the "vehicle" to supply xanthones, Pure Fruit Technologies uses a more sophisticated method of Xanthone extraction resulting in higher amounts of xanthones in Mangoxan™ without all the "floaters" and "sludge" of ground-up, bitter pericarp in the drink.
Is the Mangosteen used in Mangoxan™ organic?
Mangoxan™ is not certified organic, however the farmers who produce the Mangosteen used in Mangoxan™ do not use pesticides on their crops.
Where is Mangoxan™ formulated and produced?
Pure Fruit Technologies produces Mangoxan™ in a state-of-the-art facility located in American Fork, Utah. This facility meets all the FDA guidelines known as GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Where can I purchase Mangoxan™ Antioxidant Recovery Formula?
Mangoxan™ Mangosteen Antioxidant Recovery Formula is available at health and natural foods stores. Additional information can be found on our Company website .
Does Mangoxan® run quality assurance tests?
Yes, we run over 100 quality assurance tests from the time the fruit is harvested to the final bottling of the product.
Some differences between Mangoxan® and Xango?
Mangoxan™ and Xango are similar products, but they differ in a few areas. Please consider the following:
- Mangoxan™ has no preservatives, gums, pectins or artificial fillers.
- Mangoxan™ is available direct to the public via our always-open, customer service friendly website. We are not a MLM, which means we do not have commissions or downlines to compensate through the sales of Mangoxan™. This why we charge less.
- Mangoxan™’s price is typically 30-70% less than the competition.
- No company or organization to "join', and no on-going purchase obligations.
- FREE SHIPPING for all the US, Alaska and Hawaii included!